Program your Kyocera 2255!
Use these instructions to program your phone at home. You should only do this if you know what you are doing!
Warnings / Extra Info
- Please know what you are doing, you can disrupt cellular service and/or lose data by doing something wrong on the phone.
Kyocera 2255 Programming Tutorial
- By using the keypad, press the number “1” six times (example: 111111) *Option will be highlighted
- Click “OK”
- Scroll or move the page down to “Programming” and click “OK”
- Enter OTKSL and click the navigation key
- The “Service Options” will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down to the “Basic NAM1 Info” and click “OK”
- Select Phone Number by clicking “OK”
- Enter MIN and click “OK”
- Scroll to Home SID and click “OK”
- Enter SID (4654) and click “OK”
- Click “END” *Programming is complete.