Program your Kyocera 3035!
Warnings / Extra Info
Kyocera 3035 Programming Tutorial
- By using the keypad, press the number “1” key six times. (Example: 111111)
- The options will be highlighted.
- Click the navigation key. (Navigation key is the button which is in between “TALK” and “END” key)
- Use the navigation key to scroll or move the page down to “Programming”
- Select “Programming” by clicking the navigation key.
- Enter the six letters “OTKSL”.
- Click the navigation key again.
- The “Service Options” will appear on the screen.
- Scroll or move the page down to “Basic NAM1 Info”.
- Click the navigation key.
- If there are any numbers that appear or show, erase or clear it by using the clear key. (Clear key is the arrow key that is under or below the navigation key)
- Select the phone number by clicking the navigation key.
- Enter the 10 digit MIN.
- Select “OK” by clicking the navigation key.
- Click “END”. *Programming is complete
Enjoy your newly programmed cell phone.