Reset your Metro PCS Kyocera Torino s2300 Lock Code!
- First, turn your phone on
- Dial 111111 on the phone’s keypad (pretend you’re gonna make a call). Do not press “unlock” before entering 111111 code.
- Right before the last 1 you enter, at the right bottom of the screen you should see “service”. Press it when you do.
- When you select “service” it will show a page where you can highlight and press “Reset Lock“. Do it.
- Afterwards, you’ll see “enter security”, punch in the following: 587846
- After you punch in this secret unlocking code you should see “Reset Lock” on the top of the screen. You’ll also see “Yes/No” options, select “Yes” to unlock your phone!
- Soon after you select “Yes”, you should see “LOCK CODE RESET SUCCESSFULLY“.